Technical Parameters of Fish Paste Production Line
Q1: Are you factory or trade company?
We are manufacturer which have own factory for more than 10 years, and our product sells well at home and board.
Q2: What is your payment terms?
A: Usually by T/T. 30% T/T payment as deposit, the rest 70% T/T payment before delivery.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
Q4: What is your warranty time?
12 months Q5: How about your delivery time?
Usually 15-35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the detailed quantity of your order.
Q6: Do you make testing before delivery?
Yes, we do 100% test of all the product before delivery.
1. Application voltage environment should be given when making order, so as to choose the proper electric motor.
2. The warranty time for our Fish paste forming machine is 1 year, excluding belt. We offer charged maintenance services when warranty time is over.
3. Always wearing noise reduction earplug and hygienic uniform. Non-trained personnel are forbidden for machine operation.